Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Banner!









Hello again! While on the quest to find some feedback on which things to improve on with my etsy store, I came across a seller with not only fantastic feedback, but also a great store herself.


DetailsDelights not only helped me come up with ways to improve my store, she made me a banner for my store!

The banner is now on display at my etsy store (and proudly, I may add) but for those who can't wait to see it, here it is...(see above)

I don't need to set up a new poll to hear about how beautiful it is! It's very colorful and unique. A lot like the items in DetailsDelights' store. If you're looking for functional, beautiful, unique and quality embellishments, kits, cards - you name it - at a great price, check out her store. It's fantastic! Here are a couple of my favorite items...(see above banner for pictures)
These Irish tags are perfect for St. Patrick's Day!
I love this glitter sticker...there are a thousand things you could use this for, and it's pretty!
These tags are so cute and very trendy, might I add. I can see people of any age liking these...
DetailsDelights also has a blog, check her out at: http://detailsdelights.blogspot.com/
I suppose one of the many things I've learned today about etsy is you need to remember to get out there and just get to know the wonderful resources around you in this great online community. There really is nothing like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment